Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day Minus One: Anticipation

Yo. Sup family dawgs and friend dawgs. As many of you know, I will be leaving for Tokyo on Saturday the 15th. For those of you who didn't know that, I am leaving for Tokyo on Saturday the 15th. I will be accompanied by my best friend Kevin and his older brother Kyle. Kyle is super-mega-ultra mean to me, but deep down we have a bond stronger than any other boy and his best friend's older brother can have.


As a creature of habit, I'll likely be doing this blog much like my last travel blog. You'll notice the layout similarity immediately. I don't plan on changing that, simply because I don't want to. Anyway, you can expect a post or two each day with a handful of pictures to go along with my fabulous insight. You can comment if you want. I'll probably even read them and reply.

Cheers,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment